I am fabulous and would love to be a relief teacher at your school.
The following précis gives you a brief insight into what has shaped me.
- Thirteen years as a Radio Technician in the telecommunications industry
- Retail business owner (three years)
- Business partner, for twenty plus years.
- Retrained as a teacher later in life. Since 2008, I have worked as a Year 4-8 teacher in permanent and fixed term contract positions, across a range of deciles.
- Relieved Years 1-8
- Areas of Special Interest
Writing: I am passionate about writing. Teaching creative writing is of particular interest. Personally written exemplars, in class modelling, conferencing and differentiated outcomes are an integral part of all my writing lessons.
Technology: Thirteen years working as a Radio Technician instilled in me the importance of being able to problem solve. I am an accomplished cook; I have sewn for more than forty years. On numerous occasions I have relieved in the Technology area.
Art: Art is an extremely important part of my life. I mosaic, create fabric art, sketch and paint.